- Market intelligence – Identify our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis.
- Collaborate with product engineering team to develop marketing collaterals.
- Develop marketing plans, email campaigns for lead generation and make changes based on the feedback and outcomes.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- 1-2 years of product marketing experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Comfortable using CRM tools such as Microsoft Office 365, HubSpot, MailChimp, Google Analytics.
- Proficient in networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Excellent communication skills and must be a team player.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.